tiankuo08 at vip.qq.com
Mon Jul 9 23:11:16 EDT 2018
2. Submission: [OpenGIS Project Document Number, Name]
171,3D Tiles Candidate Community Standard
1. Requirement: [General, #]
Less RAM usage
2. Implementation Specification Section number: [General, #]
3. Criticality: [Major, Minor, Editorial, etc.]
4. Comments/justifications for changes: [Comments]
The 3D Tiles format is to designed specifically for large scale 3D models rendering in WebGL, especially geo data. At the moment even a simplest untextured city scale data of few thousands buildings easily goes over multi gigabits, and the actual usage of RAM is twice of that. That's a lot better to display without crush as before 3D Tiles, but still a long way to go, Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Requests