[Requests] Suggested edits and comments on MetOcean profile and extensions to WCS 2.1

Carl Reed carl.n.reed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:07:26 EDT 2018

Hi Scott and document editors -

Please find attached a marked up and commented version of the document.
Tracking is on. Nothing major. Any questions, please let me know. I was
able to follow and understand most of the document. I did mark one
paragraph that had me head scratching!

Cheers

Carl

--
Carl Reed, PhD
Carl Reed and Associates

Mobile: 970-402-0284

“Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be
limited without being lost.”

— Thomas Jefferson, U.S. Founding Father