[Requests] Review and Public Comment :: Candidate OGC InfraGML 1.0: Part 7 – LandInfra Land Division - Encoding Standard [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Smith Margie Margie.Smith at ga.gov.au
Thu May 25 02:35:17 EDT 2017

Hi there,

Firstly my apologies for the late response. I did send out a request for feedback and comments from our jurisdictional (state and territory) counterparts and of those several indicated that they had responded to you directly.

Of those that came back to us, the two comments were around definitions and common terminology: eg “Condominium” potentially maps to “strata titles” in Western Australia (not necessarily across the country).

Cheers,

Margie Smith
Science Data Policy & Governance
Science Data Section
ICT Innovation and Services Division |  GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA

t +61 2 6249 9270
e Margie.Smith at ga.gov.au<mailto:Margie.Smith at ga.gov.au>
www.ga.gov.au<http://www.ga.gov.au/>
Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT 2609
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
Applying geoscience to Australia’s most important challenges
[16-9481 GA Email Signature_social media-04]<http://www.ga.gov.au/>

[16-9481 GA Email Signature_social media-v2-01]<https://twitter.com/GeoscienceAus>[16-9481 GA Email Signature_social media-v5]<https://www.facebook.com/GeoscienceAustralia>[16-9481 GA Email Signature_social media-v2-02]<https://www.youtube.com/user/GeoscienceAustralia>[16-9481 GA Email Signature_social media-03]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/geoscience-australia>