[Requests] Feedback on OGC WaterML 2 - Part 3, HY Features Conceptual Model

Tinker, Michael mdtinker at usgs.gov
Mon Jan 30 13:10:07 EST 2017

Another possibility is "OUT FLOW". Another neutral term that does not
connote sewage, and yet still connotes draining of an arbitrary basin.

Thanks again.
Best regards,
Michael Tinker

Michael Tinker
Cartographer
National Hydrography Dataset
Hydro Linked Data Support
National Geospatial Technical Operations Center
US Geological Survey
Denver, CO 80225-0046
mdtinker at usgs.gov
303-202-4476