[Requests] Comments on OGC Discrete Global Grid System (DGGS) Core Standard 15-104 v. 1.0.0

Robert Gibb Gibbr at landcareresearch.co.nz
Thu Jan 14 14:57:20 EST 2016

Hi Geoff

Many thanks for the effort you have put in to your comments, its great to see them. We will get back to you once we have all the comments in and see what the range of responses are.

Regards
Robert
DGGS SWG co-Chair

Robert Gibb
Science Leader Informatics | Landcare Research (NZ) Limited
cell +64 (21) 0245 0214 | ddi (6) 353 4976 | ph 353 4800 | fax 353 4801
Skype: robert.g.gibb | EVO: robert.gibb

Landcare Building, cnr Riddet Rd & University Ave, Massey University Campus,
Private Bag 11052, Manawatu Mail Centre
Palmerston North 4442 | NEW ZEALAND