[Requests] (no subject)

Gavin.Walker at csiro.au Gavin.Walker at csiro.au
Wed Feb 19 19:04:17 EST 2014

Part A to be completed once.  Iterate Part B as needed.

PART A

1. Evaluator: Gavin Walker (see signature)

2. Submission: 14-005 OGC IndoorGML

PART B

1. Requirement: [General, #]

2. Implementation Specification Section number: [General, #]

3. Criticality: [Major, Minor, Editorial, etc.]

4. Comments/justifications for changes: [Comments]

The document emphasises being able to navigate and compatibility with CityGML.  However I would have thought the video game industry to  be the leaders in navigating simulated environments. Yet I didn't see any reference to their work.

Gavin Walker
--
Principal Software Engineer
CSIRO Computational Informatics

Post: GPO Box 664, Canberra, ACT, 2601, Australia
Office: Building 108, North Road, ANU Campus, Acton, ACT, 2601
T: +61 2 6216 7030, F: +61 2 216 7111, M: 0422 505 258
www.cci.csiro.au