[Requests] GeoServices REST API [Secure Dimensions comments]

Pat Cappelaere pat at cappelaere.com
Mon Aug 13 08:27:51 EDT 2012

Andreas,

Requesting a clear definition of REST may not be as helpful as you may think as it will be one more opinion from yet another person or organization.  It would be more appropriate to request user stories and acceptance criteria to be applied across the many services they have defined.  This would be something that could be observed and analyzed to help us determine if this could be applicable to our own user stories.
This would be extremely useful.
Pat.