[SensorML] sensorML with periodic interval

kp chetan chethankpc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 07:12:42 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm creating the sensorML and sending other server ( server which have set
up for this application ) .

Here with I have attached the sensorML for  which I have written for
temperature sensor ..

First I would like to test my system with single temperature sensor, if
everything works out well then I'm planning to include light sensor and tilt
sensors .

Pls help how to proceed with this ..