[SensorML] sensorML with periodic interval

kp chetan chethankpc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:37:57 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a system which has two sensors ( pressure and light ) , I have
written sensor ML to describe the entire system .

These sensors read the temperature at every 10 minute and send to the other
system throught gateway , At the gateway I created the sensor ML and send to
the server system .

Now I have a doubt that since these sensor sends data at every 10min, Do I
need to create sensorML at each time to send to the server ..?

since I need to send only the values , what is the best way ..?

pls suggest me to understand this ...