[SensorML] SensorML Dictionaries

Nunner, Thomas Thomas.Nunner at joanneum.at
Thu Mar 5 05:36:43 EST 2009

Dear All,

I am working at a research institute with primary focus on remote
sensing, photogrammetry and space related topics. Introducing SensorML
could be a great benefit for us and our partners because most of our
projects involve a lot of different institutions all around the world.
Therefore the use of SensorML should be tested during a new project.

Currently the main concern is the availability of adequate dictionaries
for definitions. Is there an official OGC dictionary?

Can somebody tell me where for example

xlink:href="urn:ogc:def:cs:xyzFrame"

and

definition="urn:ogc:classifier:platformType"

are pointing to?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

All the best,

Thomas