[SensorML] SensorML Dictionaries

Nunner, Thomas Thomas.Nunner at joanneum.at
Thu Mar 5 05:36:43 EST 2009

Dear All,

I am working at a research institute with primary focus on remote
sensing, photogrammetry and space related topics. Introducing SensorML
could be a great benefit for us and our partners because most of our
projects involve a lot of different institutions all around the world.
Therefore the use of SensorML should be tested during a new project.

Currently the main concern is the availability of adequate dictionaries
for definitions. Is there an official OGC dictionary?

Can somebody tell me where for example

are pointing to?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

All the best,