[SensorML] process model implementations

Mike Botts mike.botts at nsstc.uah.edu
Fri Jun 29 18:12:19 EDT 2007

Jesper.

We are in the process of updating all processes and examples to the approved
SensorML V1.0. We are also working toward creating profiles (in RelaxNG) for
each process, as well as updating the Java classes that can execute SensorML
process models. In addition, we will update our documentation on the web.
Over the next month we will try to get these complete, along with an updated
version of the SensorML process chain parser/executor and process library.

Thanks for your interest and you patience.
Mike Botts

Mike Botts, Ph.D.                   mike.botts at uah.edu
Principal Research Scientist          http://vast.uah.edu
NSSTC
University of Alabama in Huntsville (256) 961-7760
Huntsville, AL 35899 USA            (256) 652-0165 cell