[Requests] Comments on the draft OWS Common

Carl Reed carl.n.reed at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:47:47 EST 2020

Scott -

I sent these comments and suggested edits to Chuck a couple of weeks ago.
However, I thought I should make the comment submission official!

Attached is a Word document with the suggested edits and comments.
Unfortunately, there are simply too many edits/comments to use the comment
template :-)

Let me know if there are any questions. I know Chuck is really busy right
now so I am adding to his "pile" of things to do!

Regards

Carl

--
Carl Reed, PhD
Carl Reed and Associates

Mobile: 970-402-0284

“Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be
limited without being lost.”

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in
philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend"

— Thomas Jefferson, U.S. Founding Father