[Requests] Comments on OGC Geospatial Datacubes 18-095r4

Stephane Garcia Stephane.Garcia at ign.fr
Thu Sep 19 10:51:03 EDT 2019

Dimitri Sarafinof
dimitri.sarafinof at ign.fr

2. Submission: [OpenGIS Project Document Number, Name]
OGC Geospatial Datacubes 18-095r4

PART B

1. Requirement: [General, #]
REQ7

2. Implementation Specification Section number: [General, #]
REQ7

3. Criticality: [Major, Minor, Editorial, etc.]
General

4. Comments/justifications for changes: [Comments]

Consider converting the requirement 7 into a recommandation. For my part, this is likely antinomic to propose a method for integrating multidimension data and  establishing a requirement that does not allow requests that require excessive resources. In the event that current 'DGGS for data cubes' become a requirement shortly,this requirement number 7 may have no longer more reason to be.

1. Requirement: [General, #]
section 4

2. Implementation Specification Section number: [General, #]
section 4

3. Criticality: [Major, Minor, Editorial, etc.]
Minor

4. Comments/justifications for changes: [Comments]
Consider adding a  definition of enumeration and observation

1. Requirement: [General, #]
section 3

2. Implementation Specification Section number: [General, #]

3. Criticality: [Major, Minor, Editorial, etc.]
Editorial

4. Comments/justifications for changes: [Comments]
This weblink does not work : www.opengeospatial.org/cite

1. Requirement: [General, #]
Section 2

2. Implementation Specification Section number: [General, #]
Section 2

3. Criticality: [Major, Minor, Editorial, etc.]
General

4. Comments/justifications for changes: [Comments]
Consider converting the display-oriented prerequisites into recommendations. For my part It might be relevant to do that because  visualization aspects are an extension (not the core)(cf. conformance section). We can imagine an implementation that would like limit itself to the access and analysis aspects and get rid of visualization aspects in particular to limit the resources.

1. Requirement: [General, #]
Acronym

2. Implementation Specification Section number: [General, #]
Acronym

3. Criticality: [Major, Minor, Editorial, etc.]
Minor

4. Comments/justifications for changes: [Comments]
Consider adding the meaning of the following acronym :  International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)