[Requests] Corrections to Geospatial Coverages Data Cube Community Practice Document 18-095r4

Stephan Siemen Stephan.Siemen at ecmwf.int
Thu Sep 19 03:11:05 EDT 2019

Hi,

Sorry for this late request, but there are some ECMWF specific quotes which should be corrected before the document is published. I attached our changes to the document. Track changes shows the parts changed by us.

Thanks
Stephan

PART A
======

1. Evaluator:
        Dr Stephan Siemen,
        Head of Development Section, Forecast Department
        ECMWF, Shinfield Park, Reading, Berkshire RG2 9AX, UK
        e-mail: Stephan.Siemen[at]ecmwf.int
        Tel.: +44 118 9499 375

2. Submission:   18-095r4

PART B
======

1. Requirement: Correction

2. Implementation Specification Section number: Annex C3

3. Criticality: Major

4. Comments/justifications for changes: Out-of-date information - quoted services does not exist anymore - URL defunct

---

   Dr Stephan Siemen,
   Head of Development Section, Forecast Department

   ECMWF, Shinfield Park, Reading, Berkshire RG2 9AX, UK
   e-mail: Stephan.Siemen[at]ecmwf.int
   Tel.:   +44 118 9499 375
    European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts