[Requests] Comments on OGC WaterML 2.0 (10-126r2)

Whiteaker, Timothy L twhit at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 2 14:04:40 EST 2012

PART A

1. Evaluator: Tim Whiteaker (twhit at mail.utexas.edu)

2. Submission: OGC WaterML 2.0: part 1 - Time Series Encoding Standard
(10-126r2)

PART B

1. Requirement: General

2. Implementation Specification Section number: General

3. Criticality: Editorial

4. Comments/justifications for changes:
I annotated the attached copy of the WaterML 2.0 standard document and circulated it amongst the CUAHSI-HIS team as we discussed WaterML 2.0.  Peter Taylor suggested that I attach it in an email to this address.  Because the original intent was for internal CUAHSI-HIS use, comments in the document are a bit terse and do not follow the OGC comments template, and some comments relate more to my lack of understanding about some of the OGC terminology and standards rather than deficiencies in the standard itself, but perhaps they can still be of some value.

Tim Whiteaker
Research Associate
The University of Texas at Austin