[Requests] CGDI IP questions
gvereschagin at galdosinc.com
Thu Apr 26 13:49:52 EDT 2007
We have the following questions which require clarification prior to our
submitting the proposal. The questions relate to Annex B, CGDI IP
Architecture, section 1.3.2 Use Case 1 and are as follows:
- Event #3, is it the author's intention that the end user performs a
free text search for feature types stored in the registry?
- Event #4, we assume a dataset means a collection of one feature type,
is this correct?
- Event #5, we assume the end user selects one dataset at a time to view
its metadata. Is this correct?
- Event #6, we assume it is the end user and not the software that will
check whether the data is suitable for the task. Is this correct?
- Event #7 - #10, does "optional" mean optional for the implementers of
the client software or optional for the end user?
- Event #8 second bullet, we assume "admin boundary" means a political,
electoral, or legal boundary. Is this correct?
- Event #8 third bullet, what are NTS lookup service and NTDB mapsheet
index? Please explain.
- Event #10, the subset of attributes returned must contain all
mandatory attributes as specified by the respective GML application
schema. The user cannot request any arbitrary subset. Is this correct?
- Event #11 and #12, is it the author's intention that the end user
makes one WFS query to one WFS service at a time?
When can we expect answers to the above questions as well as
confirmation of the questions raised during the telecon last week?
Thanks in advance.
galdos systems inc
Suite 1300 - 409 Granville Street,
direct: +1 (604) 484-2753
main: +1 (604) 484-2750
fax: +1 (604) 484-2755
Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message.
this message was not intended for you, destroy it and notify us
Opinions, conclusions, recommendations, and other information presented
this message are not given or necessarily endorsed by my employer or
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Requests