[Mass-Market-GEO] FYI: Call for Charter Members for new ARML SWG

Carl Reed creed at opengeospatial.org
Mon Jul 18 11:42:00 EDT 2011

Dear Mass Market Geo Community -

There is a draft Charter for a proposed Augmented Reality Markup Language (ARML) Standards Working Group. The draft Charter is attached.

If you are interested in being a Charter Member of this new SWG, please let  Martin Lechner martin.lechner at wikitude.com and me know.

We are also looking for a TC Voting Member to endorse the submission. If your organization is interested, please let me know.

Thanks and regards

Carl Reed, PhD
CTO and Executive Director Specification Program
Open Geospatial Consortium
www.opengeospatial.org

The OGC: Making Location Count!

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender  immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." -- Helen Keller