[Mass-Market-GEO] Another KML Change Request Received

Michael Ashbridge mashbridge at google.com
Thu May 20 14:50:23 EDT 2010

OGC KML 2.2 specifies its kml:dateTimeType as the standard xsd:dateTime
(union'd with others -- section 16.10.1) which permits arbitrary sub-second
precision:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#dateTime

Perhaps the CR is really a complaint that the current version of Google
Earth does not respect this. Can we ask the author?