[Mass-Market-GEO] FYI: Chnage request received for KML

Michael Ashbridge mashbridge at google.com
Sun May 16 13:49:07 EDT 2010

The author (very reasonably) thinks there's an error in the spec where we
define north/south latitudes to run 0 to +/- 180. We just need to explain
why we do this. (Short answer: <Region> subdivision is best done on a +/-
180 square, so permitting latitudes beyond 90 allows generated KML to be
valid.)

What's the best way to provide a response?