[Mass-Market-GEO] WMS-C tile caching spec

sophia parafina creta.kano at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 12:44:58 EDT 2008

The client-side is also important.  Try and find any commercial GIS
vendor that supports any of the tiling specs with COTS, I don't think
you will find any.  While I don't believe that "if you build it, they
will come"  it will would be helpful to vendors how to prioritize
support for the the different tile cache specs.  WMS-C needs to move
from a discussion paper to a spec.  The Atlanta TC is a month a way,
it would be nice to get the ball rolling.

sophia