[Mass-Market-GEO] WMS-C tile caching spec

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Aug 10 10:45:52 EDT 2008

Mapserver and (I believe) OpenLayers, in the open source community) came
up with WMS tile caching schemes long ago.  We've lagged behind the
power curve.  I suspect it's really time to engage OSGEO more in this
regard.  There are several OSGEO folks who regularly attend TC meetings,
and we might want to encourage a meeting.

gerry