[Mass-Market-GEO] December TC Meeting agenda

Mike Botts mike.botts at nsstc.uah.edu
Mon Nov 19 12:50:46 EST 2007

Carl.

Alex, Tony, and I have discussed this several times but prioritizing the
time around our projects has been difficult. We use the SLD with our Space
Time Toolkit projects as well as the SWE-KML styler. I believe most of the
issues had to do with 3D and being able to set property of graphics objects
based on values in teh data stream.

Perhaps we can pull something together before Stresa.

Thanks.
Mike Botts

--------
Mike Botts, Ph.D.                           mike.botts at uah.edu
Principal Research Scientist            http://vast.uah.edu
<http://vast.uah.edu/>
NSSTC
University of Alabama in Huntsville   (256) 961-7760
Huntsville, AL 35899 USA               (256) 652-0165 (cell)
--------

  _____