[Mass-Market-GEO] December TC Meeting agenda

Mike Botts mike.botts at nsstc.uah.edu
Mon Nov 19 12:46:57 EST 2007

Carl.

Tim has contacted me about us getting together on this, but he unfortunately
won't be in Stresa.  Others with 3DIM WG will still be meeting. We'll try to
make a point of getting together with some of them. I'm not sure how far
Alex has gotten with this, so lessons learned might be slim. Requirements
are probably well defined.

Thanks.
Mike Botts

--------
Mike Botts, Ph.D.                           mike.botts at uah.edu
Principal Research Scientist            http://vast.uah.edu
<http://vast.uah.edu/>
NSSTC
University of Alabama in Huntsville   (256) 961-7760
Huntsville, AL 35899 USA               (256) 652-0165 (cell)
--------

  _____