[Mass-Market-GEO] December TC Meeting agenda

Case, Timothy Case at pbworld.com
Fri Nov 16 16:38:41 EST 2007

Mike, regarding COLLADA, we have a growing OGC-Khronos connection stemming from the 3DIM WG work on 3D standards. We should discuss overlap and synchronization of efforts. We are also talking about a "formal" liaison effort between KML and CityGML WGs that might also handle this connection. Unfortunately I won't be in Italy next month but other members can speak to the issues. Regards, Tim Case