[GeoSciML] INSPIRE borehole mappingFrame values

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Mon Jun 24 08:19:51 EDT 2019

I'm posting about the INSPIRE borehole model here because, although not strictly within the scope of GeoSciML, it was based on earlier versions of GeoSciML.

There has been a question in the INSPIRE thematic clusters discussion portal (https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/forum/discussion/view/257223/borehole-intervals-mappingframe) about what to put in the mappingFrame property of a MappedInterval belonging to a borehole. We no longer have this property since v4.0 so I put the answer I remember using in older versions but I can't find any examples. Does anyone who did more on boreholes than us have any examples either of older version GeoSciML boreholes with samplingFrame pointing to the borehole or even INSPIRE boreholes using the mappingFrame in this way?

Marcus Sen

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.
UK Research and Innovation has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UK Research and Innovation does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.
Opinions, conclusions or other information in this message and attachments that are not related directly to UK Research and Innovation business are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of UK Research and Innovation.