[Geopackage] OGC GeoPackage Related Tables Extension

Jeff Yutzler jeffy at imagemattersllc.com
Fri Feb 8 23:38:28 EST 2019

Ryo,
Thanks for asking. I can answer some of your questions. The extension has
been submitted to OGC and the adoption vote is underway. Unfortunately
there were delays due to political situations that temporarily prevented a
number of OGC members from acting in any official capacity. I believe the
vote concludes on March 9. There is no further revision planned.
I do not have any information on ogr2ogr or QGIS but maybe another list
member does.
Regards,
Jeff

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 9:11 PM Ryo Hazuki via Geopackage <
geopackage at lists.opengeospatial.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if there are some developments with the Related
> Tables Extension in regards with OGC. (
> http://www.geopackage.org/18-000.html)
>
> Is the extension submitted to OGC already? Is there any revision planned?
>
> Also, does anybody knows if there are some works started to use this
> extension with tools such ogr2ogr or to support it in QGIS?
>
> thank you,
>
> Hazuki, Ryo

Jeff Yutzler
Image Matters LLC <http://www.imagemattersllc.com/>