[Geopackage] geopoackage-owc-spec

Jeff Yutzler jeffy at imagemattersllc.com
Thu Apr 19 11:54:35 EDT 2018

Paul,
Thank you for your note. I will update the reference in geopackage.org to
your OWC extension. However, please be aware that the GeoPackage SWG and
OWS Context SWG are currently working on another approach for supporting
OWS Context both inside and outside GeoPackage. Right now this is just in
the proof of concept stage. The short term goal is to produce an OGC
Discussion Paper describing the approach. We are aiming for OGC to publish
this in June. This discussion paper may or may not lead to further work by
the two SWGs.

Meanwhile, I am working with OGC to move forward on the MIME type issue.

Regards,
Jeff