[Geopackage] geopoackage-owc-spec

Paul van Genuchten paul.vangenuchten at geocat.net
Wed Apr 18 04:28:42 EDT 2018

Hi list, sorry I haven’t been able to join you in Orleans and visit any of the online meetings, but I try to follow the list where possible. I’m writing to inform you that we’ve moved the specification of the gpkg-owc-spec to it’s own github repository, for better visibility and ability to manage issues. For now, I’ve moved it into our company’s organisation, maybe you have a better suggestion where to host it. https://github.com/GeoCat/geopackage-owc-spec

Other aspect to mention (it was on twitter/github, but not sure if discussed here) is that sqlite now has an official mime type registered at iana. As suggested in https://github.com/opengeospatial/geopackage/issues/381 <https://github.com/opengeospatial/geopackage/issues/381>, we should recommend it for usage with gpkg, although it might still be relevant to have a unique extended sqlite mime type for gpkg.

Regards,
Paul.