[Geopackage] Scheduling for Monday October 2

Jeff Yutzler jeffy at imagemattersllc.com
Tue Sep 26 14:39:33 EDT 2017

All,
We are going to have two GeoPackage-related meetings on Monday.
The Interoperability Experiment Kickoff will be at 10:30AM EDT. Those
interested must sign the Observer Agreement
<https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=75290> if they have
not already. I will record the meeting. I am working on the agenda now but
I expect to keep it under 90 minutes.
The GeoPackage SWG (SWG members only - OGC members can sign the Observer
Agreement <https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=50999> to
join) will be at 1PM EDT. We will focus on feedback from the Tiled Gridded
Coverage Extension comment period.
On Friday I will post reminders, including dial-in information.
Regards,
Jeff