[Geopackage] [GeoPackage.EE.IE] SRS for Contents, Tile Matrix Set, and Geometry Columns

Osborn, Brian - US bosborn at caci.com
Mon Jul 25 09:13:59 EDT 2016

Done, thanks.

https://github.com/opengeospatial/geopackage/issues/233

Brian

On Jul 24, 2016, at 9:26 PM, Jeff Yutzler <jeffy at imagemattersllc.com<mailto:jeffy at imagemattersllc.com>> wrote:

Brian,
Do you mind posting this as a GitHub issue and referencing the PR? We manage all of our issues through the issue tracker.
Thanks,
Jeff

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Osborn, Brian - US via GeoPackage.EE.IE<http://geopackage.ee.ie/> <geopackage.ee.ie at lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:geopackage.ee.ie at lists.opengeospatial.org>> wrote:
Thanks Brad.

If the group approves, I submitted a pull request to remove that requirement from the column description.
https://github.com/opengeospatial/geopackage/pull/232

Brian