[Geopackage] New Blog Post

Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt pepijn at vaneeckhoudt.net
Fri Dec 16 03:27:42 EST 2016

Hi Jeff,

I might have missed it, but there doesn't seem to be any description of the geographic location of the sample values.
Are the pixel values located on grid points or at the grid cell center? Have they been point sampled or are they area averages? etc.
This information is pretty critical to know when interpreting the data and interpolating values (evaluating the coverage in topic 6 terminology).

Best regards,

Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt