[Geopackage] Request for early implementations - GeoPackage 1.0

Luis E Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Mon Aug 29 13:54:16 EDT 2016

All

We are still looking for early implementers for GeoPackage. If you are passing the test please let me know so I can move the test for TC approval. See more enclosed.

- Your comments are very important, since it might improve the test and you can easier get certified.
- When OGC does the press release advertising the test, your product will be mentioned, which is a good marketing opportunity.

Thank you for your support.

Luis Bermudez

Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
Open Geospatial Consortium