[Geopackage] Website updates & a question

Jeff Yutzler jeffy at imagemattersllc.com
Sat May 30 14:55:26 EDT 2015

Chris,
Thanks for the pull request. Geopackage.org needs more work but every bit
helps. The ERDC GeoPackage was developed in conjunction with the GPKG
Plugfest [1] (I'm presenting the engineering report on Monday) and the
executable test suite. I don't care what we call the thing but we need to
have something up there. Actually the version linked on geopackage.org is
out of date [2]. RGi has created a corrected version and I've told Greg to
fix it at least three times now. It should take five minutes.
-Jeff

[1] https://portal.opengeospatial.org/?m=projects&a=view&project_id=462
[2] https://github.com/opengeospatial/geopackage/issues/96