[Geopackage] Website updates & a question

Chris Holmes cholmes at 9eo.org
Sat May 30 07:11:21 EDT 2015

Hey, I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but just made a pull request
so the 'implementations' listed are more consistent. Focused on just what
version of software supports which parts of geopackage, and linking out.

https://github.com/opengeospatial/geopackage/pull/100

I may make some more pull requests if I can find some time, on data, and
maybe some small edits on the first paragraph.

One thing I was surprised by is this 'reference implementation' from ERDC.
I searched the group and didn't find much reference to this. Why is it
called a reference implementation? Was it made in conjunction with a test
suite? It also looks like it only implements tiles? To me it seems like a
reference implementation should be complete.

Unless someone has a compelling reason I'd like to remove 'reference
implementation' from the language around it, unless it's developed in
tandem with an OGC test suite.