[Geopackage] Conversion GeoTIFF to Geopackage

Burken, David DBurken at Radiantblue.com
Tue May 12 09:34:00 EDT 2015

Hi Philipp,

There was a path issue with my installer and the code wasn't picking up the epsg files.  You can either edit your ossim-preferences file or get the new build:

http://download.osgeo.org/ossim/installers/windows/ossim_x64_1_8_19-20150428-2.exe

Until you get a good projection back from "ossim-info <input-file>" you won't be able to ortho it.

Take care,
Dave