[Geopackage] Conversion GeoTIFF to Geopackage

Philipp Seyerlein philipp.seyerlein at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:55:19 EDT 2015

Thanks for your responses!

I used unsuccessfully the GDAL releases from the OSGEO4W package (GDAL
1.11.2, released 2015/2/10). Is this v2.0?

Now I tried it with the attached sample-dataset using ossim with the
following commands:

ossim-preproc -o --ch <input-geotiff>

ossim-chipper --op ortho --histogram-op auto-minmax --resample-filter
cubic --srs "EPSG:3857" --meters <input> <output.gpkg>

Therewith, I got the following error:
ossimChipperUtil::initializeProjectionTiePoint() tie point has nans!

If I change to "EPSG:31468", it returns another error:
ossimChipperUtil::getSceneCenter(ossimGpt&) range error!
latitude = nan
longitude = nan

Has anybody an idea how it could work?

Philipp