[Geopackage] Conversion GeoTIFF to Geopackage

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed May 6 09:46:32 EDT 2015

Philipp

> First, I tried to convert a GeoTIFF to Geopackage. Does anybody a
> suitable converter? I tried the GDAL driver, like described at
> http://www.gdal.org/drv_geopackage_raster.html, but unsuccessfully.

Oh really ? (for GDAL specific topic, this would rather belong to the gdal-
dev at lists.osgeo.org mailing list)
I assume you've tested with the development version of GDAL (compiling GDAL
trunk from sources or using Windows binaries at
http://gisinternals.com/development.php) since Geopackage raster support is
rather recent and will be part of the GDAL 2.0 release.
In case you did use GDAL 2.0dev, could you explain exactly what didn't work
(command line used, error messages etc) ?

Even

http://www.spatialys.com