[Geopackage] Conversion GeoTIFF to Geopackage

Burken, David DBurken at Radiantblue.com
Wed May 6 09:32:46 EDT 2015

Hi Philipp,

I think if you get the latest gdal it has support.  An alternative, you
can use ossim-chipper:

ossim-chipper --op ortho --srs "EPSG:3857" <input-geotiff> <output.gpkg>

You would need the ossim_plugins/sqlite plugin.  This windows installer
has it:

http://download.osgeo.org/ossim/installers/windows/ossim_x64_1_8_19-20150428-1.exe

To use, cd to install dir.  Source the ossim.bat file to set your
environment.  To ossim-geocell is a nice viewer.

On the second question I have no idea.

Take care,
Dave