[Geopackage] Displaying Geopackage Raster data

dadkins at skylinesoft.com dadkins at skylinesoft.com
Fri Jun 19 11:18:43 EDT 2015

Philipp,

I am having the same issues inside of Arc 10.3 and QGIS. I was able to do an import from gpkg to gdb with success. The only thing it brought over was table data though. In order to view the rasters in 10.3, you should be able to use the make raster layer gp cmd, but I had no success with the tool or script. Arc 10.3 does require an updated patch that is supposed to fix the raster viewing options, but again, it did nothing for me. The blog below provides a link to the patch as well as some insight into what others are doing.

[ http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2014/04/14/support-for-ogc-geopackages-in-arcgis/ ]( http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2014/04/14/support-for-ogc-geopackages-in-arcgis/ )[  ]( http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2014/04/14/support-for-ogc-geopackages-in-arcgis/ )

Regards,

Dom Adkins