[Geopackage] Displaying Geopackage Raster data

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Jun 19 19:26:22 EDT 2015

On Fri, 19 Jun 2015 06:42:22 PM Burken, David wrote:
> Yeah I get weird colors...  I tried a couple of different schemes with
> no luck.
My JMPS viewer also shows colours that appear "off".

I have a couple of imagery tile sets I've converted using GDAL (from USGS
orthophotos), and one I've created using OpenStreetMap with my gpkgtools util.
I can try to find somewhere to put those up if interested, but you can just
create your own using those too.

Brad