[Geopackage] Displaying Geopackage Raster data

Burken, David DBurken at Radiantblue.com
Fri Jun 19 12:46:03 EDT 2015

Hi Phillip,

I can read with the ossim code but they are  using jpeg tiles with a CMYK compression and I can't get the colors correct.  I think the gdal folks complained about this also.  The original Whitehorse gpkg which they said was incorrect I could read just fine.  We usually do pnga for the edge tiles that are partial and plain old JCS_RRG jpeg for interior tiles.  I thinks they are using the "K" for alpha maybe.   Anyway if I could crack the nut on the jpeg decode I would say you could use ossim-geocell as a viewer.  It works really nice...

Take care,
Dave