[Geopackage] Website updates & a question

Brachman, Micah micah.brachman at rgi-corp.com
Mon Jun 1 17:10:18 EDT 2015

Hi Chris,

The ERDC ‘reference implementation’ was sent out to participants in the GeoPackage Plugfest that ERDC/AGC facilitated last year.  It was intended to only serve as an example GeoPackage for that particular event, so please feel free to remove ‘reference implementation’ from the language around it.

Micah

Micah Brachman, PhD | Geospatial Scientist
Reinventing Geospatial | www.rgi-corp.com<http://www.rgi-corp.com>
4035 Ridge Top Rd Suite 520, Fairfax, VA 22030

703.272.3204 x2066
micah.brachman at rgi-corp.com<mailto:micah.brachman at rgi-corp.com>