[Geopackage] ArcGIS produced geopackage files?

Chris Holmes cholmes at planet.com
Tue Jan 13 11:33:50 EST 2015

Awesome, thanks a bunch guys, much appreciated. I'm sure future
implementors will want to test against Esri geopackages. I'm working on a
new site at http://cholmes.github.io/GeoPackage_2/ In the meantime if you
have a moment to put it up on the existing site Pepijn or anyone else
that'd be great.

Shaun, is there Esri software with GeoPackage Tiles support? If not yet
when is that expected? And past desktop do Server and Online support
GeoPackage, and is that planned? And I wrote that Android and Java Runtimes
support it 10.2.4 and above, that's just Features or Tiles too?