[Geopackage] ArcGIS produced geopackage files?

Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt pepijn.vaneeckhoudt at luciad.com
Mon Jan 12 03:05:48 EST 2015

You could get a copy of the trial version at
http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/arcgis-for-desktop/free-trial. Not
sure if that includes gpkg support or not.
I don't have a Windows VM at hand on my workstation, otherwise I would
try it out myself.

Best regards,

Pepijn

On 11/01/15 04:06, Chris Holmes wrote:
> Hey all, I'm still slowly working on the website. Was wondering if
> someone with ArcGIS desktop 10.2.2 or above could read in some open
> shapefiles and produce some geopackage vector files for me? I want to
> put them up on the website, so others can test with them.
>
> Or if anyone (pepijn? even?) just has some they've been testing with
> already on their computer. Totally ok if it's the same data set as
> others on the website.
>
> thanks!

Luciad Email Signature *Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt*
Senior Software Architect

*LUCIAD* <http://www.luciad.com/> CONNECT •  VISUALIZE •  ANALYZE •  ACT

pepijn.vaneeckhoudt at luciad.com <mailto:firstname.lastname at luciad.com> •
  T +32 16 23 95 91