[Geopackage] Fwd: Meeting notice for GPKG-EE IE Kickoff

Jeff Yutzler jeffy at imagemattersllc.com
Fri Dec 11 14:57:54 EST 2015

All,
Are you interested in the GeoPackage Elevation Extension Interoperability
Experiment?

that was sent to geopackage.ee.ie at lists.opengeospatial.org?

  > YES: ignore this message - you are all set :)

  > NO: If you did not receive that message, either you have not accepted
the Observer Agreement (
https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=65110) or signals got
crossed somewhere. Please accept the OA if you have not already. If
something went wrong and you still didn't get the message then drop me a
line and we'll get you sorted out.
Regards,
Jeff