[Geopackage] Sample gpkg containing tiles

Patrick van Dijk patrick.van.dijk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:47:59 EDT 2014

Thanks Brad,

The Haiti gpkg file does not contain any tiles.

I did find another sample here: https://github.com/opengeospatial/geopackage,
but that does not seem to follow the latest specs.
Table and field names are different and the file has .geopackage extension
instead of gpkg.

Anyway, I used that file, changed some table and field names.
Renamed it to .gpkg and am now able to view the data.

If anyone has any different tile sample, I'd like to use them to check my
software,
especially with different tile matrices as this sample is based on the
Google Mercator projection.

I work for Spatial Eye, using my google mail as I don't want any spam bots
to find my company email.
We, at Spatial Eye, plan to have full GeoPackage support for our next major
release in 2015 Q1.

Patrick

Message: 2