[Geopackage] "OpenGeoPDF" linkage to geopackage?

Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt pepijn.vaneeckhoudt at luciad.com
Mon Nov 24 12:09:39 EST 2014

Hi Lee,

Thanks for providing this information. That's a cool usage of
geopackage. One that I hadn't anticipated at all. As you said, this
gives you an easy way to extract the vector data from a GeoPDF for
import into other tools.

Best regards,

Pepijn

--
Luciad Email Signature *Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt*

pepijn.vaneeckhoudt at luciad.com <mailto:firstname.lastname at luciad.com> •