[Geopackage] gpkg_contents when type is not 'feature' or 'tiles'

Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt pepijn.vaneeckhoudt at luciad.com
Fri Nov 7 10:45:37 EST 2014

Hi Patrick,

There was a very similar question on the mailing list some time ago
(look for thread 'Aspatial Tables with Metadata').
Two strategies were proposed then:
- Register the table as 'features' and apply a 'no geometry' extension to it
- Register the table as 'aspatial'

I'm not sure which approach the person asking the question end up taking.

Pepijn

--
Luciad Email Signature *Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt*
Senior Software Architect

*LUCIAD* <http://www.luciad.com/> CONNECT •  VISUALIZE •  ANALYZE •  ACT

pepijn.vaneeckhoudt at luciad.com <mailto:firstname.lastname at luciad.com> •
  T +32 16 23 95 91