[Geopackage] [SpatiaLite-Users] GeoPackage (GPKG) support in 4.2.0

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed May 21 18:11:06 EDT 2014

Le mercredi 21 mai 2014 23:34:18, Even Rouault a écrit :
> Sandro,

While looking at the code, I see that in SUPPORTED_GEOMETRY_TYPES array in
gpkgAddGeometryColumn.c there is "GEOMCOLLECTION". I think it should be
"GEOMETRYCOLLECTION" instead as in table 44 of Annex E (
http://www.geopackage.org/spec/#geometry_types )

But... the string GeomCollection appears at a few occurrences in the
GeoPackage specification, so CC'ing the GeoPackage list so that they share some
light. Looks like there is an inconsistency

SFS traditionnaly has called it GEOMETRYCOLLECTION AFAIK. But damned! when
checking ogc 99-049 OpenGIS Simple Features Specification For SQL I can see
that both are used !

--
Geospatial professional services