[Geopackage] Test data for /opt/features/geometry_encoding/data/core_types_all_types_test_data ?

Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt pepijn.vaneeckhoudt at luciad.com
Mon Jan 13 10:53:12 EST 2014

Paul Daisey is best placed to comment on the ATS, but here's my take.

There are two ways to look at this test. Either it's intended to verify
any existing file for validity or it is intended to test an support
library for correctness.
If it's a file test you need a verification library that queries all the
geometry blobs in a geopackage and checks them for wellformedness.
If it's a library test then you don't even need a file; all you need is
a memory database and a script that excercises the geometry io functions
of said library. Something along the lines of
https://bitbucket.org/luciad/libgpkg/src/b31fd84eda0e32d4d7acc81346b35a8a544764a2/test/wkbwkt_spec.rb?at=default

Pepijn